What Makes Us Unique
Approachable • Transparent • Knowledgeable
- We are independent: Which means having access to a wide range of tools and solutions
- We take a comprehensive approach: Have a customized plan with all of your needs and goals addressed
- We specialize in Lifestyle Protection, Wealth Management, Retirement Income and Tax Planning
Meet The Team
Wealth Optimization & Protection Strategist
- Wealth Management Certified Professional®
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- Life & Annuity Certified Professional®
Adam Goodman is an Independent Financial Advisor, and the founder of Goodman Lifetime Wealth Strategies. He entered the Financial Services industry in 2010 after two decades of personal experience in analytical and risk reward decision making capacities. He holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Business with a concentration in Finance from University Of Pacific.
He entered the industry upon learning about safe and secure savings options. He wanted to be a part of helping others understand about and have those strategies available to them as and when appropriate. His first 2 years were focused primarily in working with educators in Clark County with their 403B savings needs, helping them understand their PERS benefits, and help with their additional savings and protection needs. He quickly discovered there is a significant portion of the financial services industry that in his opinion is leading consumers astray. Ranging from providing sub-optimal advice and recommendations, to having a one-size-fits all approach, to even relying on financial strategies that have more risk and uncertainty than most consumers desire.
He came to the conclusion to truly serve his clients and make the positive contribution in their lives he desires, he had to be an independent advisor. He couldn’t be beholden to company policies and mandates regarding which financial instruments he could or couldn’t provide for his clients.
In 2011, he formed Lifetime Income Services, and shifted focuses to primarily serving retirees and pre retirees. In 2014 the company rebranded as Goodman Lifetime Wealth Strategies to better communicate the comprehensive approach and multiple financial strategies utilized in helping clients.Adam moved to the Las Vegas valley in 1999 after growing up in Northern California and is a proud husband and father.
The 3 things he enjoys most in his work is:
- Providing educational presentations (awareness is the 1st step toward making optimal choices!)
- Meeting with clients, getting to know them, their story, what is important to them, how they are currently approaching their planning
- Analyzing and strategizing how he can help clients make improvements!
Aside from his work and family, Adam enjoys culinary indulgence, practicing Hot Yoga and keeping his mind sharp through studying and playing strategy games.
Adam Goodman holds Life & Health insurance licenses and is a series 65 investment advisor representative with Brookstone Capital Management.
Adam currently holds 3 designations, the WMCP® program provides a comprehensive curriculum in investment management centered on client goals. RICP® which is a designation awarded to financial advisors who complete a series of trainings around a variety of retirement topics related to Retirement Income Planning and other issues that are often unique to the retirement phase of life. The LACP® is a certification exemplifying excellence with Life Insurance & Annuities in the areas of:
- Product Knowledge
- Consultative Sales Process
- Ethical, Legal and Regulatory Requirements