We’re here to help you make the best decisions
We believe in creating relationships with clients that are both collaborative and supportive. You can expect us to be mindful as well as intellectually and emotionally present with you. We view our relationships by the people we serve, not the money invested.
You set the agenda
Your needs, not ours
Begin working with us by describing your current situation. You tell us which topic areas are your primary concerns, and what is most important to you.
We provide professional guidance
Objective, independent financial advice you can rely on
We are available when you need us. Not only do we plan, implement and monitor your plan, but we’re also committed to providing prompt guidance to your financial and life planning questions.
You maintain control of your investments
Diversified portfolios, planning and strategies, informed by your values
Each portfolio is designed and informed by your exact situation, goals and values. You participate closely in setting investment goals and strategy, and the recommendations reflect the totality of your situation.
1. Learning About You
Our focus is:
- Getting to know you and what is important to you, your financial picture and beyond!
- To always have open and transparent interactions with all clients and prospective clients
- Identify the potential areas to address as well as determining services needed
- Giving you the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers in the areas and factors that are important to you in your search for the ideal advisory relationship
- Determining how well of a fit or not we are to work together, including providing suggestions if we aren’t a fit
After a thorough understanding of your objectives, concerns, and your financial picture we access your situation. I’m analyzing, identifying and addressing potential problem areas, running reports, using specialized software to do comparisons. Creating deliverables to present to the client. A lot of people have a lot more risks than they think they do, and in many cases than they want.
When you’re ready to put in place the strategies that make sense or your first decision is that we are a fit to work together in a comprehensive planning way, we establish that mutual commitment and then spend as much time is needed in selecting the financial tools that are right for you.
4. Monitor & Adjust
As lives change and the world around us, often strategies need adjusting. We take great pride in providing service & support on the financial strategies our clients implement with us in an effort to create the best outcome for them and their family!