Who do you serve?
We do not have specific minimum requirements; there are many factors (financial & non-financial) that go into whether we establish a new client relationship.
We strive to be of value and service to everyone we come in contact with, which is why we create content for client groups we aren’t able to work with individually as well as provide open to the community financial education seminars & webinars.
We understand sitting down with a financial advisor can be a stressful experience and in appreciation to those who sit down with us, if we can’t provide ongoing value directly we will provide any suggestions we have that could help the individual in addressing their current concerns as well as making progress with their financial planning.
The larger ones income, assets and unaddressed problem areas that exist is a common indicator if a new client relationship is established or not.
What makes you unique from other advisors?
- We are independent: Which means having access to a wide range of tools and solutions
- We take a comprehensive approach: Have a customized plan with all of your needs and goals in mind.
- We specialize in Lifestyle Protection, Wealth Management, Retirement Income, and Tax Planning
What is a discovery meeting?
A discovery meeting is focused on getting to know you, your goals, concerns, desires & resources. We ask a lot of questions to assess what ways if any we may be of value to you.
What information do I need to gather or items do I need to bring for my first meeting?
You are not required to bring any documents for your discovery meeting unless there are specific items you would like for us to discuss. If so, we would be happy to review the documents you bring. Specific advice is provided at a 2nd or later meeting, but documents are often helpful in determining to what degree if at all we can be of service to you.
What are my responsibilities?
To speak openly and honestly with us, so we can best understand your specific needs, goals, resources and concern areas.
Unless someone has attended a webinar or a workshop a better first step is a phone conversation. (Not that we expect to be overloaded with website 1st appointment requests without taking either of those 1st steps). From the perspective of exclusivity and time, I don’t want to create a feel that anyone can request a 1 on 1 office meeting as a 1st step. (I see that as only for a referral).
How is my money protected in working with Goodman Lifetime Wealth Strategies?
Investment funds are held with a 3rd party custodian, we use TD Ameritrade Institutional. Clients have 24/7 online access to review their accounts. With insurance solutions funds are made payable and held by the individual insurance company issuing the policy. As independent agents we have access to and work with many different insurance companies.
How are you compensated for the services you provide?
In one or more of the 3 ways outlined below:
- Investment Management Clients have an annualized advisory cost which is accessed monthly and deducted from their TD Ameritrade account.
- Hourly or flat fee consulting and planning – A written agreement is put in place outlining the scope of the work and cost which the client pays on an as agreed basis.
- On insurance strategies we receive commissions directly by the insurance company selected for your policy or annuity, which is how we are able to provide these services to clients without them having a direct out of pocket cost.
Where are you located?
Our primary office is in Summerlin at 9930 W Flamingo Rd #105 Las Vegas, NV 89147. We also have access to satellite office use in the Henderson area, and provide virtual meetings options.
How can I get in touch if I have questions?
Completing the contact form on the website or sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as calling 702-462-7233 during business hours.